We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for designing and developing hands-on software. You will work in a team with other software engineers to design, implement, and deploy software that meet the customer’s requirements. The code written must scale easily, be reusable, testable, and efficient.
In this position, you will focus on developing parallel computing system. Deep understanding of SQS is required. You will have to troubleshoot functionality failures on a daily basis.
• Familiar with parallel computing and message queue. (Celery, Redis, SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka)
• Deep understanding of Python programming.
• Good understanding of common Python frameworks. (Flask, Django, Bottle, etc.)
• Strong unit test and debugging skills.
• Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries and how to efficiently connect an application to a database.
• Good understanding of how to use restful APIs in order to integrate an application with other components.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend tools and frameworks which will improve software development efficiency and product quality.
• Possess strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
HR Helena - firstname.lastname@example.org