• Responsible for ASM tool software and project management, including tool software setup, troubleshoot, spec define and regular tracking.
• Investigate customer software concerns/issues. Offer problem analysis, solutions, or alternatives as a result of these investigations.
• Understand customer specific host implementation and compatibility of ASM platforms.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Closely interacting with the team in Phoenix, USA.
• BS or above degree in Information Management similar technical field of study.
• Equipped with customer service experience
• With conversational English ability