In this article we are going to learn how to install simplescreenrecorder Linux screen recorder in Ubuntu 16.04. Simplescreenrecorder is also referred as SSR is a open source application is used to capture your screen on Linux operating system and provides as a video output. You can use SSR Linux screen recorder to create video tutorials, video presentations for your company, some memorable videos of your friends & family and so on. This application is only available for Linux operating system. SSR is released under GPLv3 License.
**Features of SimpleScreenRecorder Linux screen recorder:
- Like any other Screen Recorder, SSR allow you to pause the recording and can resume the recording when you are ready to capture.
- Can be use this application to capture screen on low configuration system’s or any slow running computer.
- Supports almost all types of video format’s.
- You can customize the output video file like video dimension settings, audio settings and so on.
- SSR Linux screen recorder is a user friendly application and any one can easily understand the application and it’s features.
- For more Information on SimpleScreenRecorder Linux screen recorder you can visit the official website HERE!
Read Complete Article