iT邦幫忙

2025 iThome 鐵人賽

DAY 28
0
佛心分享-IT 人的工作軟技能

English for Software Developers系列 第 28

Day 28 - Collaborate with various roles / 和各種角色合作

  • 分享至 

  • xImage
  •  

In this article, I will share some common phrases and sentences you can use when collaborating with these roles.

Collaborate with the Product Manager (PM) / 和專案經理合作

I noticed some requirements are ambiguous. Could we refine them?

我發現有些需求不夠明確,我們可以再精確定義嗎?

Is this feature more critical than the others on our backlog?

這個功能比 backlog 上的其他功能更重要嗎?

What’s the priority of this task compared to others?

這個任務和其他任務比起來優先順序是什麼?

We're on track to meet the deadline.

我們在預定的時間內,進度正常。

I need more time to work on this bug fix.

我需要更多時間來修復這個錯誤。

The current progress is ahead of schedule.

目前的進度超前了。

We need to be careful about scope creep to avoid delaying the project.

我們需要小心範圍蔓延,以免延遲專案。

Do we have flexibility on the deadline?

這個截止日期有彈性嗎?

Key words

  • requirements (需求)
  • scope (範圍)
  • priority (優先順序)
  • trade-off (取捨)
  • timeline / deadline (時程 / 截止日)
  • scope creep(範圍蔓延、專案範圍在進行中不斷擴大)

Collaborate with the UI Designer / 和介面設計師合作

Can you share the latest design mockup?

你能分享最新的設計稿嗎?

Does this component match the wireframe?

這個元件符合線框圖嗎?

We need to review the user flow before implementation.

我們需要在實作前檢視使用者流程。

Is this layout responsive across all devices?

這個版面在所有裝置上都響應式嗎?

The font size seems a bit off on this component. Could you check the specs?

這個元件的字體大小看起來有點不對,你能檢查一下規範嗎?

a bit off 的中文意思根據語境不同而有所差異,可以指 「有點不舒服」、「狀態不佳」、「有點不對勁」、「有點偏僻」、「有點不近人情」 等。

This design is a bit challenging to implement due to performance issues.

這個設計因為效能問題,實作起來有點困難。

Let's sync up to review the mobile layout.

我們約個時間一起看看手機版的佈局吧。

sync up 的意思是進行協調同步。
sync-up meeting 指的是讓團隊成員在任務或進度上保持一致的會議。

Key words

  • design spec (設計規格)
  • wireframe / mockup / prototype (線框圖 / 模型圖 / 原型)
  • pixel-perfect (像素完美)
  • spacing / alignment (間距 / 對齊)
  • user flow (使用流程)

Collaborate with the Frontend Engineer / 和前端工程師合作

Let's implement lazy loading for all images below the fold.

讓我們對所有首屏以下(不立即顯示)的圖片實施延遲載入。

We are seeing a hydration mismatch error on the server-rendered page.

我們在伺服器渲染的頁面上看到了水合作用不匹配的錯誤。

A hydration mismatch is when the content rendered to HTML on the server isn't the same as the content rendered in the browser.

https://vite-plugin-ssr.com/hydration-mismatch

Can you give me a task handover before you go on vacation?

你休假前能先把任務交接給我嗎?

task handover 工作交接、任務移交

Please review my PR; I addressed all the comments from the last code review.

請審核我的 PR;我已經處理了上次程式碼審查中的所有評論。

We detected a critical bug post-deployment; prepare to rollback to the previous stable version.

我們在部署後發現了一個關鍵錯誤;準備回滾到上一個穩定版本。

Post deployment 部署後

Collaborate with the Backend Engineer / 和後端工程師合作

Can you provide the API endpoint for fetching user data?

你能提供取得使用者資料的 API 端點嗎?

What’s the expected payload format?

預期的請求內容格式是什麼?

I'm getting a 404 error when I try to hit this endpoint.

當我嘗試連這個接口時,得到一個 404 錯誤。

Is this a GET or POST request?

這是 GET 還是 POST 請求?

The payload format for this API call is not what I expected.

這個 API 請求的資料格式跟我預期的不一樣。

The data I'm receiving from the backend is not correctly formatted.

我從後端收到的資料格式不正確。

The API is returning a 401 status code, which means the user is unauthorized.

這個 API 回傳 401 狀態碼,代表使用者未經授權。

Is this response format final, or will it change later?

這個回應格式是最終版嗎?還是之後會改?

Key words

  • API contract / endpoint (API 規格 / API 端點,是一個網路地址,通常是 URL)
  • payload (在 API 請求或回應中傳輸的資料)

Collaborate with the Quality Assurance Engineer / 和品質保證工程師合作

The bug has been fixed and deployed to staging for QA verification.

這個錯誤已經修正並部署到測試環境讓 QA 驗證。

Could you describe the steps to reproduce this bug?

你能描述一下重現這個錯誤的步驟嗎?

I've fixed the bug you reported. Could you re-test it?

我已經修復你回報的錯誤了,你能再測試一次嗎?

Could you confirm the environment where you found this bug?

你能確認一下你在哪個環境發現這個錯誤的嗎?

The feature is ready for QA testing.

這個功能可以讓 QA 測試了。

Could you provide the reproduction steps so I can debug this issue?

你能提供重現步驟,讓我能除錯這個問題嗎?

We need to run a regression test after deploying the new fix.

部署新修復後,我們需要進行回歸測試。

Is this bug reproducible in staging or only in production?

這個 bug 是在測試環境就能重現,還是只會出現在正式環境?

Key words

  • bug report (錯誤回報)
  • reproduction steps (重現步驟)
  • edge case (邊緣案例)
  • regression test (回歸測試,確認新的修改沒有影響到現有功能)

上一篇
Day 27 - English interview expressions / 英文面試用語
下一篇
Day 29 - LeetCode problem-solving phrases / LeetCode 解題相關用語
系列文
English for Software Developers32
圖片
  熱門推薦
圖片
{{ item.channelVendor }} | {{ item.webinarstarted }} |
{{ formatDate(item.duration) }}
直播中

尚未有邦友留言

立即登入留言